• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

Caught 3 this size in about 30 minutes. Awesome fight on the little ultralight rod!!
IMG_20200703_171146.jpg

They aren't as big as they look in the picture. Btw

We are driving home right now.Been there all week.
Need a full report if you're willing.

Once I'm back on my feet I plan on making the area my salt water fishing grounds every year for a week in May and again in August. I've researched the hell out of it, but there's nothing like first hand knowledge.

Need a full report if you're willing.

Once I'm back on my feet I plan on making the area my salt water fishing grounds every year for a week in May and again in August. I've researched the hell out of it, but there's nothing like first hand knowledge.

We've been coming here for 30+ years. I have talked to a bunch of people, read a couple books(pre-internet) and watched a ton of videos. I have hired 2 guides that came highly recommended. With all that said, I have never really caught fish there. Everyone says how great the fishing is, but not for me.

We were here in October and I hired a guide that guaranteed fish, or we didn't have to pay. Unfortunately, where we were going, 20 miles out, they had 6-8 foot swells all week so we didn't go.

I spent about $300 on lures and bait this week hoping to catch something, but it didn't work out.

I know the fishing is good, I just haven't figured it out.

Sorry I couldn't help.

We did have a fun time though.

Back
Top Bottom