• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

I'd just as soon have grilled whole Rainbow Trout than anything I can think of. FINE eatin right there. We carried both our girls to some pay ponds near , or in Cumming , bout 15 years ago to catch their first fish (I know I cheated but was a sure thang and still cheaper than the grocery store haha) . I'm glad they took right to fishing and have been ever since . I'll try to find them old pics this week. Mini gingers holding up fish almost big as they are looks pretty cool .

I'd just as soon have grilled whole Rainbow Trout than anything I can think of. FINE eatin right there. We carried both our girls to some pay ponds near , or in Cumming , bout 15 years ago to catch their first fish (I know I cheated but was a sure thang and still cheaper than the grocery store haha) . I'm glad they took right to fishing and have been ever since . I'll try to find them old pics this week. Mini gingers holding up fish almost big as they are looks pretty cool .

I smoked some small-midsize rainbow trout that we caught. Absolutely DELICIOUS!!

65217C2F-9683-454E-AA11-BEEA803F599E.jpeg
Caught 20 this evening with noodles largest about 7 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom