• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

I envy those that have bigger, faster, prettier, bass boats until I think about how much a new boat costs. My 15 foot boat gets me around the lake just fine.

View attachment 2880933

I normally fish solo but would welcome a fishing buddy to share tips and enjoy being on the lake.

Nice looking boat. A boat like yours or lemasterj22 lemasterj22 would be perfect. It’s wider and more stable and able to be on the big lakes. I’m getting back in to chasing the crappie and it’s a blast. If you ever get up to Clark’s Hill reservoir, there are some big fish there. I’m sure there are some folks on here who would enjoy fishing with you. I know I would.

That’s nice and not a bad price. Now just send me a google map loc, tackle and bait used and I’ll be set lol. DIY or guided? I saw some young kids fishing from the walking pier that we’re doing pretty good at sunset the last time.
The house just got flooded from the hurricane, not sure if he’s got it available to rent yet. I can send you a link to it if you’re interested though. We rented it through Airbnb.

Made another trip to the reservoir yesterday. Lord what a beautiful morning. I love being on the water when the sun comes up. It wasn't a great day numbers wise but not bad either. I ended up with 5 bass and 3 crappie. The largest crappie was a little over 12". I'm not finding them in numbers yet and the reservoir closes on Nov 29th. Hoping lemasterj22 lemasterj22 and I can really get on them before then.

IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0799.JPG

Met great ODT’r and friend lemasterj22 lemasterj22 and his wife at the Henry County reservoir this morning for a few hours of stress reduction. Great day on the water. I caught my personal best crappie! Not a world record but a stud nonetheless. 15.75”, 13” girth and 2.4 lbs. I was stoked! Put 2 more crappie and 8 bass in the boat. Justin and his wife kindly donated 2 more nice bass. Looking forward to doing it again soon.
D42509D4-C2C4-4C21-815C-23B58E8F0B0F.jpeg
522EEA3B-D0C1-4B26-83E8-015E3A533430.jpeg

Met great ODT’r and friend lemasterj22 lemasterj22 and his wife at the Henry County reservoir this morning for a few hours of stress reduction. Great day on the water. I caught my personal best crappie! Not a world record but a stud nonetheless. 15.75”, 13” girth and 2.4 lbs. I was stoked! Put 2 more crappie and 8 bass in the boat. Justin and his wife kindly donated 2 more nice bass. Looking forward to doing it again soon. View attachment 2918488View attachment 2918489
Fine eating right there!!

Me and the wife went to hard labor creek reservoir this afternoon for a few hours. It was a tough day of fishing and only managed to get one bite. Luckily it was all worth it! Caught on a bladed swim bait. Definitely the best bass I caught this year! Looking forward to warmer weather that’s for sure!
View attachment 2984385
Nice one man

Back
Top Bottom