• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

Stripper?

How you like that Vibe?

Yes sir. I've never caught a striper and I got these 2 today. I missed 2 more about this size. I would quit bass fishing if I could catch these all the time.

The Vibe is awesome. The only thing is the seat slopes down in the front. I'm gonna engineer something to level it out.

Yes sir. I've never caught a striper and I got these 2 today. I missed 2 more about this size. I would quit bass fishing if I could catch these all the time.

The Vibe is awesome. The only thing is the seat slopes down in the front. I'm gonna engineer something to level it out.

And.. my buddies camera phone sucks!

It doesn’t have multiple positions?

It doesn’t have multiple positions?

No, it has 1 position. I think I would like to sit a little higher in the boat.

I have another seat that doesn't have the bottom frame. So, I'm gonna play around with it.

Overall, I really like the boat. Big improvement over the sit in that I have been using for the past few years.

No, it has 1 position. I think I would like to sit a little higher in the boat.

I have another seat that doesn't have the bottom frame. So, I'm gonna play around with it.

Overall, I really like the boat. Big improvement over the sit in that I have been using for the past few years.

Now that I think about it the adjustment on my Shearwater is in the seat base not the seat itself.

Now that I think about it the adjustment on my Shearwater is in the seat base not the seat itself.

I fished yesterday with the guy I bought it from. He said he stood up in it all the time. BUT, he's not old and fat, so I was weary about standing up with all my rods and gear and flipping. I'll try 1 day when I'm just playing around.

I fished yesterday with the guy I bought it from. He said he stood up in it all the time. BUT, he's not old and fat, so I was weary about standing up with all my rods and gear and flipping. I'll try 1 day when I'm just playing around.

I think you will be surprised. I beach mine and walk down the bow to the bank to get out. I get in in similar fashion. I start and finish my trips standing and don't get my feet wet. That would not happen in my old yak.
I sat all my gear on the dock before I tried to stand on the seat perch though. I didn't fall but do not believe I have the balance needed for that particular trick.

Good ol’ Rapala! Got on one nice creek bass this evening.

E83A59EC-09AA-4415-9D13-3D32B6784DDE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom