• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

This is a friend of a friend’s grandson. This is the second fish over 10 he has caught in the last three months. This one is 15lbs 4oz

View attachment 2700899
I went to the pond today. Caught two bluegill. After seeing that monster Im not even gonna post a pic. He is doing something right. My biggest bass was a little over 4lbs. Lol. Kinda embarrassed.

I went to the pond today. Caught two bluegill. After seeing that monster Im not even gonna post a pic. He is doing something right. My biggest bass was a little over 4lbs. Lol. Kinda embarrassed.

I sent the picture I posted of the bass I caught this morning to my buddy, feeling all proud, and he sends me that. Lol

A couple gar caught out of the Arkansas River south of Kaw Lake in Oklahoma. They shut the discharge down for a few days and lots of big fish caught up in some small pools. Good fighting fish but they will give you a helluva workout.
5994a5c211a9095f2c7941697fb64a08.jpg
8f591e0d7906c6d840dd84abe8b99d78.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Going fishing at the property today, gotta take advantage of it before it’s townhouses. It’s by the mall of Georgia, anyone who wants to come along send me a PM in the next hour. 3 people max, sorry

Back
Top Bottom