• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on Bersa

Moose94

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
19   0
Reaction score
I shot a friends Bersa thunder recently and found it to be a good reliable gun. Been looking for one and doing more research and I’ve seen some mixed reviews.

Just want to know what y’alls thoughts are on Bersas in general. Could be any model you’ve owned/shot. Thanks

I shot a friends Bersa thunder recently and found it to be a good reliable gun. Been looking for one and doing more research and I’ve seen some mixed reviews.

Just want to know what y’alls thoughts are on Bersas in general. Could be any model you’ve owned/shot. Thanks

My wife's second carry gun is a Bersa .380. She loves it. Got one because my brother George has one for a few years and loves it.

I bought a TPR9C back in February and love it....it’s a bit heavier for concealed carry than a compact with a polymer frame....but it’s a solid, well crafted piece of hardware and I’m loving the thought of a DA/SA hammer fired gun as opposed to striker fired....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My only experience with them was early on and it wasn’t good - An excellent firearm to completely sanitize and leave in a Crown Royal bag if you can’t find a suitable Hi Point

I understand they are much better now - Reliable even

Had more than a few Bersa's from years back. Great guns. Never a problem and very accurate for the money.

I would Not hesitate to buy any Bersa if I was looking.

Back
Top Bottom