• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thought you were overpaying for ammo? Check out the price on this guy.

I’m getting emails from ammo depot where there selling 1000 rounds of 9 mm for $799.99. That’s .80 cent a round. I don’t think I’ve ever paid more than about $180 for 1000 rounds myself.smh

Contemplating how that would fly today. Hmm . . .

That is the scary part. My family is Vietnamese but right now some people don't care for that and just assume we are the Chinese who brought COVID. Dad fought along Americans in the Vietnam War and was a POW after, my brother was in the Navy, and i'm pending right now until HQ gives my recruiter the okay to send me off to Parris Island. (shut down temporarily due to covid). My family is votes red and bleeds red but lemme tell you my family and I have had some crazy scares and looks in the past three weeks. My parents are too nervous to even go to the grocery store. They are a lot older so I do most of the errands for them. I thought I had plenty FOR myself if I ever was in a self-defense situation but now I have to provide and take care of the family, it is a little bit overwhelming. I am somewhat relieved everything got postponed for me because I didn't want to be gone for 3 months and not know what is potentially harming my family or even deaths from covid(lets hope that doesn't happen to any of our families). My dad thinks everything will be okay, I sleep with one eye open.

That is the scary part. My family is Vietnamese but right now some people don't care for that and just assume we are the Chinese who brought COVID. Dad fought along Americans in the Vietnam War and was a POW after, my brother was in the Navy, and i'm pending right now until HQ gives my recruiter the okay to send me off to Parris Island. (shut down temporarily due to covid). My family is votes red and bleeds red but lemme tell you my family and I have had some crazy scares and looks in the past three weeks. My parents are too nervous to even go to the grocery store. They are a lot older so I do most of the errands for them. I thought I had plenty FOR myself if I ever was in a self-defense situation but now I have to provide and take care of the family, it is a little bit overwhelming. I am somewhat relieved everything got postponed for me because I didn't want to be gone for 3 months and not know what is potentially harming my family or even deaths from covid(lets hope that doesn't happen to any of our families). My dad thinks everything will be okay, I sleep with one eye open.
Take care and please tell your folks to not underestimate the stupidity of present day Americans. A pack of animals beat the hell out of a woman going to the subway https://www.wavy.com/news/national/...aten-robbed-by-teen-mob-in-nyc-street-attack/ and there have been several attacks on people in other incidents since this started.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ace-mask-allegedly-assaulted-man-who-n1130671.

I have family members and friends that I too worry about their safety right now for no other reason than their appearance. It's ridiculous but real. Ignorance abounds.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that man. I wish you luck in your future endeavors. You’ll make it through to better days.

That's aweful

screenshot that ****

wtf lol

Here ya go. SMH .LOL,How many you want?
2020-04-08.png

Back
Top Bottom