• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thought you were overpaying for ammo? Check out the price on this guy.

Had to leave the nest today or go crazy. Went to a gun store I generally respected for reasonable prices. Saw a used Hi Point that looked like it was put through a YouTube endurance test for $189. Left soon after.

Had to leave the nest today or go crazy. Went to a gun store I generally respected for reasonable prices. Saw a used Hi Point that looked like it was put through a YouTube endurance test for $189. Left soon after.
Seems cheap. Can't say I've ever looked at the normal price of one though

What store was that?
Was a Pawn shop in Macon that sits on a Hill. I also browsed another Pawn shop that looks like a bank and most every gun that caught my eye was a $100 over a fair price. 357 sig ammo was "reasonable" though.$30 for target ammo which is about $10 more than I normally pay if you include shipping. Some prices at both locations looked like ODT listings asking MSRP for used guns. Not sure how ODT rules are now about bashing stores like the C store in WR.

Seems cheap. Can't say I've ever looked at the normal price of one though

When they first came out I picked one up at a gunshow for I think $150ish. I Believe I picked up another used for about that as well. Mostly brought it for a boat gun and to practice stippling that turned out great actually. Then I sold it. Was going to do the same to the new gun but guy wanted to buy it off me so I sold it. If I remember right it ate 2 boxes of target ammo with no issues and was pretty accurate at 7 yards. Its built like a tank and has been proven countless times to take damage that would destroy most guns. If you wanted a dependable pistol that you dont mind using as an anchor the the Hi Point is it.

Back
Top Bottom