• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thought you were overpaying for ammo? Check out the price on this guy.

I don’t think older generation applies here. Boomers seem to forget that we have had many deployed past Vietnam.
Still..... The older generation that has tasted battle would say everyone is a potential coward until the blanket falls upon you. Training is one thing, and who one is inside is entirely another. I try at all times not only to defend the meek, but to help build confidence in my fellow man. But some guys...… you just can't help all that much....

I wonder if that is actually him? Yeah, he needs training, look at the damn trigger discipline.
upload_2020-4-8_13-21-52.gif

Couldn’t resist.

Taking bids on my Mossberg Mariner with folding and original stock or buy it now for $1800.00
The Mossberg Mariner was almost as good looking as the Winchester 1300 Mariner. Maybe I should take down my ad for my Pimp Daddy Pistol Grip Pump and realist it in a day or two for like $999.00. :cool-new:

I don’t think older generation applies here. Boomers seem to forget that we have had many deployed past Vietnam.

I don't believe that our Vietnam Veterans do not recognize the bravery and discipline of our younger soldiers today. I however do believe that as generations progress it's more likely to become more difficult to find men and women that we would personally respect and adore as heroes. Wearing a uniform never made me a hero. Wearing a uniform gave me respect and appreciation from a particular circle of people, a circle which every day unfortunately seems to become smaller and smaller. The odt at times seems to have an issue with respecting others' opinions and some members jump to conclusions at the written words of others. I know by your above comment that you respect the military members and may have even served as well. I also know that when you say " I don't think older generation applies here", that you mean the younger generation should not be excluded. I also know that when you make the comment, "boomer", that you do not mean that term in a disrespectful way. And unfortunately there are groups who have made that word into an ugly and derogatory term.

Reactions: GFB
I don't believe that our Vietnam Veterans do not recognize the bravery and discipline of our younger soldiers today. I however do believe that as generations progress it's more likely to become more difficult to find men and women that we would personally respect and adore as heroes. Wearing a uniform never made me a hero. Wearing a uniform gave me respect and appreciation from a particular circle of people, a circle which every day unfortunately seems to become smaller and smaller. The odt at times seems to have an issue with respecting others' opinions and some members jump to conclusions at the written words of others. I know by your above comment that you respect the military members and may have even served as well. I also know that when you say " I don't think older generation applies here", that you mean the younger generation should not be excluded. I also know that when you make the comment, "boomer", that you do not mean that term in a disrespectful way. And unfortunately there are groups who have made that word into an ugly and derogatory term.
Is boomer not PC anymore?

Is boomer not PC anymore?

It’s something edgy hipsters, millennials, and gen z’ers say to them to get under their skin. It’s so edgy now that CNN got a boner for it and ran news stories on millennials “crushing” older folks with “ok boomer” comments. So edgy. Just so, so edgy...and woke.

Back
Top Bottom