• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Those Reliant on Contacts / Glasses

I was quoted 1500 per eye. And that's not including outpatient bills.
Mine cost almost $5000 total. The place I went everything was included, even the year worth of follow ups at my regular eye Dr. It is worth it no matter what it cost. I would definitely do your research on the office and surgeon. I could have had it cheaper but again it is your eyes so skimp elsewhere.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mine cost almost $5000 total. The place I went everything was included, even the year worth of follow ups at my regular eye Dr. It is worth it no matter what it cost. I would definitely do your research on the office and surgeon. I could have had it cheaper but again it is your eyes so skimp elsewhere.

Agreed. This was what my Dr office estimates on the price. She was probably quoting hear say.

A guy that works for me went the cheap route, and is going back for his 4th visit in as many months. He said his vision is worse than it was when they started, but all the extra visits are free, and they're going to "fix it"... I told him he was an idiot! I think he said he paid about 800 for the surgery to start with. I would highly recommend doing due diligence and research to be sure about who is cutting on my eyeballs!

Back
Top Bottom