• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Those Reliant on Contacts / Glasses

Zena optics I believe is the name, it's a order online company (Chinese glasses) but they're pretty good and cheap. The last ones I purchased were about 40$ and that was bifocals, and astigmatism glasses. 300$ at most places.

I finally had cataract surgery and now I see 20-28. Freaking incredible. But unfortunately I need glasses for the astigmatism and reading. But my seeing at distance is incredible now, cannot wait to hit the range. I could get an implant for the astigmatism, but 2k isn't in my budget. :nod:

Zena optics I believe is the name, it's a order online company (Chinese glasses) but they're pretty good and cheap. The last ones I purchased were about 40$ and that was bifocals, and astigmatism glasses. 300$ at most places.

I finally had cataract surgery and now I see 20-28. Freaking incredible. But unfortunately I need glasses for the astigmatism and reading. But my seeing at distance is incredible now, cannot wait to hit the range. I could get an implant for the astigmatism, but 2k isn't in my budget. :nod:

Yeah I have astigmatism in both eyes and im -150/-175 super near sighted. Lasik or some surgery is on my horizon

Back
Top Bottom