• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Those Reliant on Contacts / Glasses

Flatblack79

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
1   0
Reaction score
What is the plan for those of us that are dependent on corrective lenses? I havent bought a pair of glasses in over 10 years and 100% dependent on corrective lenses/ contacts. I try to keep 3-6 days worth of daily contacts and solution with me. Whats everyone else doing?

What is the plan for those of us that are dependent on corrective lenses? I havent bought a pair of glasses in over 10 years and 100% dependent on corrective lenses/ contacts. I try to keep 3-6 days worth of daily contacts and solution with me. Whats everyone else doing?

I got a pair of Gas Mask glasses from the VA. They are strong and durable. The Guys in the military call them " BIRTH CONTROL " glasses.

I got a pair of Gas Mask glasses from the VA. They are strong and durable. The bus call them " BIRTH CONTROL " glasses.
BCGs LOL The gas mask glasses are just inserts brother. BCGs are different. I got some Airborne glasses somewhere.

They look like this.

[Broken External Image]:

I have a spare set of prescription glasses and several sets of reading glasses that are very close to my prescription

Back
Top Bottom