• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This should be the most popular forum topic right now.

How long you expect your secluded getaway is gonna stay secluded when 6million people dump out of Metro Atlanta once all the food and water are gone. It to mention the 2 million that live in Nashville TN and 1.5 million that live in Jacksonville FL.
They gonna spread to somewhere.

How long you expect your secluded getaway is gonna stay secluded when 6million people dump out of Metro Atlanta once all the food and water are gone. It to mention the 2 million that live in Nashville TN and 1.5 million that live in Jacksonville FL.
Why would anyone go from where there are supplies and social networks to where there are none of those things? You think millions of people are going to go camp in the forest and starve to death?

I'm sure there will be a mass exodus. Careful choosing of a spot important. And then you have to have a plan to deal with whatever comes.

Why would anyone go from where there are supplies and social networks to where there are none of those things? You think millions of people are going to go camp in the forest and starve to death?
Actually in a complete societal collapse in figure ago it 25% will die in about one month and if things continue to degrade, about 25% more in the next month.
Then people being stupid, there is no telling what stupid stuff they will try.

Actually in a complete societal collapse in figure ago it 25% will die in about one month and if things continue to degrade, about 25% more in the next month.
The time it will take for people to return to animalistic behavior will be much quicker than many realize. Just think 2 inches of snow in Atlanta. I pray I never see it.

I can't imagine too many would voluntarily starve themselves to death.

Back
Top Bottom