• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This place used to be a haven for insomniacs

Those things work great - unfortunately I just cant get used to it. I have one barely used if anyone wants one. Panasonic with the vaporizer, an expensive mofo but I am a MOTIVATED SELLER.
You just got to struggle through the adjustment period. I'm a side belly back roller sleeper and had to find the right rig for me. Got one the hose comes in the top of my head like a snork so I can still roll around and the hose is above me.
I'm telling you man, figure it out, it's worth it.

Then you be part of the cool kids group where me and my friends talk about our cpap machines and what blood pressure medicine we're on. No ****, life be like that sometimes.
Somebody (that is definitely not me, I think he was a tall thin Puerto Rican dude) recalls a story from a party in the last few years where he overheard a friend decline some cocaine because he had to watch his blood pressure. I thought that was a pretty funny story. I don't go to parties like that or know people like that myself though.

Those things work great - unfortunately I just cant get used to it. I have one barely used if anyone wants one. Panasonic with the vaporizer, an expensive mofo but I am a MOTIVATED SELLER.
All you guys who can’t tolerate a cpap need to try one of these. Wife’s had one for a couple of years, has worked wonders for her. Medicare will cover it if prescribed.

She had a panic attack wearing a cpap during her sleep study, couldn’t get it off, they had to rush in and get it off her.

I used to be a terrible sleeper. I'd sleep in naps 15-30 minutes at a time. Plus, I'd need to nap during the day. Id just about nod off while I was driving.
I'm about to sound like a ****ing old man

CPap machine! I had a couple friends that told me theirs changed their lives and they got a full night's rest. Just telling me that it was amazing. So I go get a sleep study to find out I don't have sleep apnea but I snore. Thats good enough for them I guess since they're selling machines. Anyway, got my CPap and they weren't lying. I slap that bad boy on when I'm ready to close my eyes and I sleep until my alarm goes off or I have to pee.
It takes a week or so to get used to sleeping with it on your face (I got one that comes in top of my head and just has nose nozzles, not a mouth breather) but it really did change my life. I don't nap in the day, I am more alert, I get more work done, lost weight, etc, etc.
I guess it keeps me from choking on my own neck fat at night or something but yall look into it.

I give Cpap machine two thumbs way up as embarrassing as it is to get old.
I guess it had been so long since I knew what it was like to sleep well I had forgotten.
Total life changer being able to sleep, check it out for yourselves guys.
I have been on a cpap for twenty years is a life changing experience for sure! I have helped several friends get started and they all thank me.

Thank you but sadly no.
My wife, the center of my universe is terminally ill and I'm her caregiver.
This requires my attention 24/7 and I'm happy to give it.
Without her I'm just a shadow without a soul.
My friend I went thru the same experience. Your in my prayers and feel free to reach out to me if you need to talk. Many of the people on ODT were very supportive when I was going through a very difficult process.

I have been on a cpap for twenty years is a life changing experience for sure! I have helped several friends get started and they all thank me.
Didn't even know they been around 20 years. I thought I was on the cutting edge of sleep technology when I got mine like 2 years ago

Back
Top Bottom