• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This place used to be a haven for insomniacs

Is there no way for someone else to be on the alert and you can rest?
Thank you but sadly no.
My wife, the center of my universe is terminally ill and I'm her caregiver.
This requires my attention 24/7 and I'm happy to give it.
Without her I'm just a shadow without a soul.

I used to be a terrible sleeper. I'd sleep in naps 15-30 minutes at a time. Plus, I'd need to nap during the day. Id just about nod off while I was driving.
I'm about to sound like a ****ing old man

CPap machine! I had a couple friends that told me theirs changed their lives and they got a full night's rest. Just telling me that it was amazing. So I go get a sleep study to find out I don't have sleep apnea but I snore. Thats good enough for them I guess since they're selling machines. Anyway, got my CPap and they weren't lying. I slap that bad boy on when I'm ready to close my eyes and I sleep until my alarm goes off or I have to pee.
It takes a week or so to get used to sleeping with it on your face (I got one that comes in top of my head and just has nose nozzles, not a mouth breather) but it really did change my life. I don't nap in the day, I am more alert, I get more work done, lost weight, etc, etc.
I guess it keeps me from choking on my own neck fat at night or something but yall look into it.

I give Cpap machine two thumbs way up as embarrassing as it is to get old.
I guess it had been so long since I knew what it was like to sleep well I had forgotten.
Total life changer being able to sleep, check it out for yourselves guys.

Thank you but sadly no.
My wife, the center of my universe is terminally ill and I'm her caregiver.
This requires my attention 24/7 and I'm happy to give it.
Without her I'm just a shadow without a soul.
Dang It Cancer! Sorry hear this. Prayers and Positive Thoughts, Sir. I hope there's some kind of support for her and you.

Funny cpap story, I've got a buddy in early 40s, terrible snorer, quite the beer belly too. He just got one, took a girl home he had been trying to bed one night and when she woke up the next morning she saw that thing on him, he never heard from her again.
Meh, I'm pretty well locked in on the poonanner so it hasn't been a problem. If anything the wife says she gets to sleep better too. Not only do I not snore but she says I'm tethered to my side of the bed and don't wake her up at all hours of the night stabbing her with my boner.

I used to be a terrible sleeper. I'd sleep in naps 15-30 minutes at a time. Plus, I'd need to nap during the day. Id just about nod off while I was driving.
I'm about to sound like a ****ing old man

CPap machine! I had a couple friends that told me theirs changed their lives and they got a full night's rest. Just telling me that it was amazing. So I go get a sleep study to find out I don't have sleep apnea but I snore. Thats good enough for them I guess since they're selling machines. Anyway, got my CPap and they weren't lying. I slap that bad boy on when I'm ready to close my eyes and I sleep until my alarm goes off or I have to pee.
It takes a week or so to get used to sleeping with it on your face (I got one that comes in top of my head and just has nose nozzles, not a mouth breather) but it really did change my life. I don't nap in the day, I am more alert, I get more work done, lost weight, etc, etc.
I guess it keeps me from choking on my own neck fat at night or something but yall look into it.

I give Cpap machine two thumbs way up as embarrassing as it is to get old.
I guess it had been so long since I knew what it was like to sleep well I had forgotten.
Total life changer being able to sleep, check it out for yourselves guys.

Those things work great - unfortunately I just cant get used to it. I have one barely used if anyone wants one. Panasonic with the vaporizer, an expensive mofo but I am a MOTIVATED SELLER.

Back
Top Bottom