• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is why I sleep well at night...give your best buddy a treat today.

Yep. You never know. We live on a quiet road with very few neighbors. A couple of weeks ago my wife got a visit from the county sheriff department inquiring about the “incident” the night before. She told them there was no incident the night before. After a brief conversation he told her he had the wrong address. Ended up being the family next to our place was awakened at 1:00 am to headlights in their driveway. (Drive is about 1/4 mile long). The son went outside with his gun to find an abandoned pickup and three sheriff cars. The truck had an Atlanta area county tag and the driver was gone. We are 1-1/2 hrs away from the county on the tag. Still haven’t found out if they caught him or not.

Amazing how the media tries to make the story about dogs that have killed and completely ignores the story about the breaking and entering. Media always trying push their agenda.
Perfect example of how corrupt the media is ending a good story with completely irrelevant negative stories about dogs attacking people. Disgusting.

I'm screwed......

Stark A.JPG

Maybe the police will arrive before the crooks can stop laughing so hard they can't stand up.
Just kidding, I bet he/ she let's you know when there is someone around. Never underestimate the loyalty of a dog, no matter the size.

Back
Top Bottom