had a yellow Smartcar parked
next to mine. Sure are little.
Took time to write them a note.
Stuck it under the wiper. Said
"Please park grocery carts in
designated areas only (haha)".
Seemed like the thing to do at
the time.

In a crowded ass Home Depot parking lot with cars making circles to find a space to park he can’t drive and takes up two spaces with his giant hunk of sh*t. I bet he’s got factory Glocks for sail at $800 a pop and 9 milli for $1/round. Di*khead. Where the hell did courtesy go?

View attachment 3265039
I beat his daddy bought him that truck to. Let me ride through see that. What makes me angry is when people take up handy cap parking spots for the disabled. That p*ss’s me off, saw one person didn’t have a permit to park there in his daddy nice truck. I said you need to move, he said I ant going no wear. I said alright beat, he had a ticket waiting for him when he came back out lol.

Wish I’d had a few of these cards to pass out last night in downtown Woodstock....took my family to the park, dropped the kids/grandkids and went to park the car. There were four parallel curbside parking places in the surrounding area that I couldn’t get my Chevy Traverse into because the morons pulled too far forward (over the line) into the next parking space...making it unusable for much of anything bigger than a SmartCar.

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom