• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Third GA recount failing

I believe Trump when he said this has been in the works since before his inauguration. Deep state has many operatives and connecting the dots is tough, but not for the fbi, nsa. Why no national investigation?

CIA and FBI probably in on it. I read something that said NSA had some proof but who knows?

Also, supposedly there is a military unit that specializes in cyber warfare that is helping to investigate. Some of the GA voting machines are being seized for an investigation in ballot tampering/counting.

I'm praying the curtain is opened and all the traitors are revealed. Then prosecute and hang 'em all on the mall in DC. Although if we did that we may have to have a special election to fill all the vacant seats...

My wife is all in to this.

The election was rigged. We need to find those that rigged it at EVERY level and prosecute them for treason.

Not sure if this today was a recount or an audit. An audit needs to be done because it will spot things like the wrong paper used for the ballots. Matching signatures, etc.

That will never happen it's over

CIA and FBI probably in on it. I read something that said NSA had some proof but who knows?

Also, supposedly there is a military unit that specializes in cyber warfare that is helping to investigate. Some of the GA voting machines are being seized for an investigation in ballot tampering/counting.

I'm praying the curtain is opened and all the traitors are revealed. Then prosecute and hang 'em all on the mall in DC. Although if we did that we may have to have a special election to fill all the vacant seats...

I saw on the news where a dominion worker was supposedly repairing a voter machine in Rome, the guy said it was suspicious.

Is Bill Barr with Hunter,i mean WTF?

Barr's with Barr... he wants to keep his swamp life going, and will do (or not do) whatever it takes to survive. Doesn't matter anyways, it's not like he has any kind of control over the DoJ. They only take orders from Democrats.

Trump missed the boat in his first term. He should have pulled a Clinton (Bill) and fired every senior DoJ staff that he didn;t think would be loyal to him.

Back
Top Bottom