• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Third GA recount failing

SMLEshooter

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...lays-recount-in-georgias-fulton-county-report

Can someone with more knowledge than I explain this to me?

I thought the recounts were supposed to be a physical, hand recount of the paper printouts produced during in-person voting and the paper mail-in ballots...

Not a computer digitally recounting... That doesn't seem right to me... Do I have that wrong? Seems to me there will still be a lot of doubt concerning the computer system's count not accurately reflecting the paper ballots...

How can a recount of thousands and thousands and thousands of votes be exactly the same, down to the precise number as the previous count as it appears to have been in several high population counties in GA? That looks to me like somebody hit a button and the computer spit out the same number as last time without actually putting human eyes on the paper ballots...

What am I missing?

If you shuffle a deck of cards 3 times..do you come up with a different # of cards? Nope. It’s a FARCE..meant to appease the Dumb! Now....IF somebody actually looks at THE CARDS in the deck..and turns out there are 6 Aces,8 Kings,5 Queens,etc..:() then we may get some useful info.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...lays-recount-in-georgias-fulton-county-report

Can someone with more knowledge than I explain this to me?

I thought the recounts were supposed to be a physical, hand recount of the paper printouts produced during in-person voting and the paper mail-in ballots...

Not a computer digitally recounting... That doesn't seem right to me... Do I have that wrong? Seems to me there will still be a lot of doubt concerning the computer system's count not accurately reflecting the paper ballots...

How can a recount of thousands and thousands and thousands of votes be exactly the same, down to the precise number as the previous count as it appears to have been in several high population counties in GA? That looks to me like somebody hit a button and the computer spit out the same number as last time without actually putting human eyes on the paper ballots...

What am I missing?
I know nothing, an understand less! But all of our so call friends had to lie about who
They voted for.

My wife is all in to this.

The election was rigged. We need to find those that rigged it at EVERY level and prosecute them for treason.

Not sure if this today was a recount or an audit. An audit needs to be done because it will spot things like the wrong paper used for the ballots. Matching signatures, etc.

My wife is all in to this.

The election was rigged. We need to find those that rigged it at EVERY level and prosecute them for treason.

Not sure if this today was a recount or an audit. An audit needs to be done because it will spot things like the wrong paper used for the ballots. Matching signatures, etc.

I believe Trump when he said this has been in the works since before his inauguration. Deep state has many operatives and connecting the dots is tough, but not for the fbi, nsa. Why no national investigation?

Back
Top Bottom