• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think there will be a mad rush on propane tanks?

I have 6 of the 20lb bottles and two of the 40s I picked up from @ItBeMe. The only thing I use them for is my grill and my generator.

The propane place down the street fills the 20s for 10 bucks. I’m hoping they fill the 40s for 20.

I have 6 of the 20lb bottles and two of the 40s I picked up from @ItBeMe. The only thing I use them for is my grill and my generator.

The propane place down the street fills the 20s for 10 bucks. I’m hoping they fill the 40s for 20.
I was thinking about those, but it was just to far..I have several 20's and was thinking about getting one larger.

I was thinking about those, but it was just to far..I have several 20's and was thinking about getting one larger.

Pick a RV valve and you can run 2 20s at the same time. On my 11500 watt Gen that gives me almost 16 hours of run time. I’m assuming with the 40s hooked up I could go 30 hours or so, but I think that’s too long to run the generator without a break.

Pick a RV valve and you can run 2 20s at the same time. On my 11500 watt Gen that gives me almost 16 hours of run time. I’m assuming with the 40s hooked up I could go 30 hours or so, but I think that’s too long to run the generator without a break.
I'm just using the propane for cooking, Genny is not dual fuel...

Back
Top Bottom