• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

Sir I know it’s name the same but you can get 100 proof moonshine at the likker store.. either jr Johnson’s or great smoky mtn brand.. both made with corn..if I need to I can bring you a jar.. but it’ll have to at least this wkend
Tried Smoky and some other **** in the jar and both were a let down. It's like they just took 100 proof vodka and poured it in jars. The real corn liquour I have had from N GA and Alabama did not burn when you swallowed it. You got the burn sensation about halfway down. Plus for whatever reason real corn liquour has the faintest just slightest taste of white Tequila. Have no idea why but it does.

Been hacking up nasty **** since yesterday morning. No fever or headache but I felt kinda zoned out most of yesterday. Plus nothing tastes the way it's supposed to. I aint whinin about it or even concerned too much. But I definitely brought something home cause the last daughter woke up with it today.
Oh well...Dayquil/Nyquil and Alka Seltzer Cold which BTW tastes WAY worse than I remembered it. You know we only have like maybe a 99.5 % chance of living through this. But I aint scared...:sick:

First time I ever used that emoji.

There's been a nasty bug going around the last week. A couple guys at work got it from their kids; subsequently I got it too. We all had to get tested and were all negative. Hopefully, you have the same thing and not the VID.

I drank some moonshine and feeling much better today. My pops makes it. Getting drunk might be the remedy.

Tried Smoky and some other **** in the jar and both were a let down. It's like they just took 100 proof vodka and poured it in jars. The real corn liquour I have had from N GA and Alabama did not burn when you swallowed it. You got the burn sensation about halfway down. Plus for whatever reason real corn liquour has the faintest just slightest taste of white Tequila. Have no idea why but it does.
Yeah store bought ain’t the same

Back
Top Bottom