• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

They did the flu said it was negative. Stuck one thing up one nose hole and another up the other haha. Flu test came back in just a couple of minutes, Covid have to wait on it to come back. Only thing Iv been taking is ibuprofen 200 are 400 mil. It’s help out a lot.
It helps to alternate ibuprofen and Tylenol to break fevers. Also one reason most cold and flu medicine have acetaminophen in them. It is really good at helping break fevers as well as pain. Plus alternating them uses two organs a little instead of one heavily.

It helps to alternate ibuprofen and Tylenol to break fevers. Also one reason most cold and flu medicine have acetaminophen in them. It is really good at helping break fevers as well as pain. Plus alternating them uses two organs a little instead of one heavily.
I usually don't take Tylenol since I already like to drink. However, back in 19 I had a bad tooth that was a 110% mother****er. Before I could get into the mercy dentist they gave me a bottle of thick sticky Lidocain and told me to alternate between Tylenol and Ibuprofen. I couldn't believe how much it helped.

Get well soon brother!
I expect to. I aint sayin this is nothing but so far it's very mild. I only posted the thread about it for the input from others who may have had it. Not making light of it . Last daughter actually had a 10p degree fever earlier. And she is a WAY worse patient than me.

Been hacking up nasty **** since yesterday morning. No fever or headache but I felt kinda zoned out most of yesterday. Plus nothing tastes the way it's supposed to. I aint whinin about it or even concerned too much. But I definitely brought something home cause the last daughter woke up with it today.
Oh well...Dayquil/Nyquil and Alka Seltzer Cold which BTW tastes WAY worse than I remembered it. You know we only have like maybe a 99.5 % chance of living through this. But I aint scared...:sick:

First time I ever used that emoji.
Afrin nose spray and 10 mins later Flonase right behind it. If you can do a sinus was either with a bottle or spend the money and get a navage(we did last year and it's worth every penny).
I had it just before new years and it was all but gone in 3 days.
Of course I also followed Jeddak Jeddak advice on the vitamins.

Afrin nose spray and 10 mins later Flonase right behind it. If you can do a sinus was either with a bottle or spend the money and get a navage(we did last year and it's worth every penny).
I had it just before new years and it was all but gone in 3 days.
Of course I also followed Jeddak Jeddak advice on the vitamins.
I have the Afrin pump spray on the nightstand. I use the menthilate or whatever you call it because it BURNS. And when it burns I know it's working. Kinda like getting a bump that don't keep me up 3 days.

Also, if you lost (or changed) you sense of taste it ain't the new flavor... That doesn't seem to be a symptom. You have the OG. Still plenty of that around.

Back
Top Bottom