• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

Wife’s friend got sick went to urgent care.. tested negative gave her some meds… called back today and saidWE SENT YOUR TEST OFF, YOU TESTED POSITIVE.. what’s up with that bs
I have a lot of family in the medical field they all said it’s manly just a scare tactic. They figured if they tell you your “POSITIVE” it will scare you to get the vaxx. A lot of my family are against it, some even have risked there jobs telling people it’s best not to get it. But it’s entirely up to you.

I was shaking cold, the skin on my who body was extremely sensitive. They said are you referring to body aches? I said no anything that touched my skin hurt. Still waiting on the covid test to come back say it takes few days they give you a call. I’m like okaydok.
It’ll come back positive… but it sounds like the flu

It’ll come back positive… but it sounds like the flu
They did the flu said it was negative. Stuck one thing up one nose hole and another up the other haha. Flu test came back in just a couple of minutes, Covid have to wait on it to come back. Only thing Iv been taking is ibuprofen 200 are 400 mil. It’s help out a lot.

Been hacking up nasty **** since yesterday morning. No fever or headache but I felt kinda zoned out most of yesterday. Plus nothing tastes the way it's supposed to. I aint whinin about it or even concerned too much. But I definitely brought something home cause the last daughter woke up with it today.
Oh well...Dayquil/Nyquil and Alka Seltzer Cold which BTW tastes WAY worse than I remembered it. You know we only have like maybe a 99.5 % chance of living through this. But I aint scared...:sick:

First time I ever used that emoji.

Hope you get to feeling better real soon.

I could possibly score some smoke from my ex Marine neighbor. I mean I smell it coming from over there every time I walk outside. As for the Ivermectin I would expect that to be a lot harder to get right now.
I hope you overcome this crap. PM inbound….

If you don't want to vax or even if you're vaxxed, Labcorp offers a blood test to see if you have Covid-19 antibodies. I've done it twice, five months apart. It may give you peace of mind. You may have been exposed and been asymptomatic. Your insurance will probably pay for the test. If not, it's only $49.

https://www.labcorp.com/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/individuals/antibody-test

Been hacking up nasty **** since yesterday morning. No fever or headache but I felt kinda zoned out most of yesterday. Plus nothing tastes the way it's supposed to. I aint whinin about it or even concerned too much. But I definitely brought something home cause the last daughter woke up with it today.
Oh well...Dayquil/Nyquil and Alka Seltzer Cold which BTW tastes WAY worse than I remembered it. You know we only have like maybe a 99.5 % chance of living through this. But I aint scared...:sick:

First time I ever used that emoji.
Need to get started on Vitamin C, D3, and zinc. My wife got it first and passed it in to me. They gave her a Z pack and recommended the above. Taking 8000mg of C per day, 60mg of D3 , and 50mg of zinc per. It’s been two week and two days now. Still have slight cough and stuffy head. Having zero energy and short of breath when trying to get up and work a little has been the biggest negative. Doctor says the lack of energy and short of breath could last for a month or longer. I hope you feel better sooner than we have.

Back
Top Bottom