• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

Last few days my temp was up to 105. They asked if I was vaxed I said hell no. They said do you want to? I said F*** no. If I die I die, you can only do it once. That is if your lucky, are which way you look at it haha. Been a lot closer to death a lot of times you get use to it after a while.
They wanted to give you the vax while you were running a 105 temp?!? Dang... :tsk:

Got any of that purple joose left?

Clear ya right up! :very_drunk:
I do not. Althpugh my bosses left a half gallon of Tito's vodka on my porch on Friday as my week late birthday gift . My wife saw it all in the Ring cam. Then she asked why they were trying to kill me.

Ivermectin & weed!

Seriously, ivermectin worked for my family. Took it for 4 days and knocked it out.
I could possibly score some smoke from my ex Marine neighbor. I mean I smell it coming from over there every time I walk outside. As for the Ivermectin I would expect that to be a lot harder to get right now.

They wanted to give you the vax while you were running a 105 temp?!? Dang... :tsk:
I was shaking cold, the skin on my who body was extremely sensitive. They said are you referring to body aches? I said no anything that touched my skin hurt. Still waiting on the covid test to come back say it takes few days they give you a call. I’m like okaydok.

Back
Top Bottom