• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

Well today nakes 9 days this **** has been draggin me. Just got the wife to figure out how to measure micrograms and took the first dose of Ivermectin.

If this **** works like it did for Joe Rogan and 2 other people I personally know then it seems to me EVERYONE at the CDC and NIH should hang.

Well today nakes 9 days this **** has been draggin me. Just got the wife to figure out how to measure micrograms and took the first dose of Ivermectin.

If this **** works like it did for Joe Rogan and 2 other people I personally know then it seems to me EVERYONE at the CDC and NIH should hang.
I can tell you firsthand it does not work after day three of infection. It has to be taken early.

My advice to you is open a window (glass blocks UVB) and get 30-45 mins of direct sunlight on your bareback as many days as you can in order to make sulfated vitamin D in your body. Drink lots of water every day and eat mild foods like chicken soup, rice and beans, etc. Walk around often to keep your O2 levels up, but do not exercise so much your heat-rate gets elevated for long periods.

Day 12 for me. After day 4 or so I bounced back to 80% and then have been stuck there. Normally that would be fine but days on end and that 20% wore me out. Today I FINALLY feel like I'm making a hard turn to full recovery. Ribs are sore from coughing so much and yesterday I apparently hurt my back coughing :rolleyes:so now each cough has a little surprise with it. Fun times!

Back
Top Bottom