• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

Sorry to hear it's still hanging. It is for me as well. Probably at the same 80% I was at since the third day but that 20% is freaking annoying. Granted, I'm not a very patient patient. Tomorrow will be one week. I guess at some point I may actually have to go to the doctor.
Last daughter aint a good patient either. Sp when she's sick she's extra absent minded. Monday morning she nuked some Kroger toaster waffles a few minutes. Then she sat down here took a bite and went " Eww! It's hot and frozen at the same time. "
That's when I said " Well they ARE TOASTER waffles. I mean it says that on the box."

Last daughter aint a good patient either. Sp when she's sick she's extra absent minded. Monday morning she nuked some Kroger toaster waffles a few minutes. Then she sat down here took a bite and went " Eww! It's hot and frozen at the same time. "
That's when I said " Well they ARE TOASTER waffles. I mean it says that on the box."
I put a cast iron griddle on the stove yesterday to 'warm up' to make it easier to clean as I was fixing lunch. Have a sick dog in the house, vet can't decipher the issue, so I was paying attention to and worrying about her when I thought "Yep, my sense of smell is screwed up cuz this sammich and soup don't smell right." A few minutes later the rooms seem to instantly fill with smoke from the now white hot skillet. Opened up windows on both floors and the house cooled to the 50s quickly yet still stunk and was hazy. Fun times.

I put a cast iron griddle on the stove yesterday to 'warm up' to make it easier to clean as I was fixing lunch. Have a sick dog in the house, vet can't decipher the issue, so I was paying attention to and worrying about her when I thought "Yep, my sense of smell is screwed up cuz this sammich and soup don't smell right." A few minutes later the rooms seem to instantly fill with smoke from the now white hot skillet. Opened up windows on both floors and the house cooled to the 50s quickly yet still stunk and was hazy. Fun times.
We have an old wind up microwave at work. Before we moved bosse's 7 year old hellion put a microwave macaroni cup in it and wound it all the way up. Oh and with no water in it. Wd were all in the shop out back when I saw the smoke boiling out the back door. I wanted to beat him with a wire hanger. The smell is WAY worse than burned popcorn. Worst part is the kid is always smiling especially when he's ****ing up.

We have an old wind up microwave at work. Before we moved bosse's 7 year old hellion put a microwave macaroni cup in it and wound it all the way up. Oh and with no water in it. Wd were all in the shop out back when I saw the smoke boiling out the back door. I wanted to beat him with a wire hanger. The smell is WAY worse than burned popcorn. Worst part is the kid is always smiling especially when he's ****ing up.
Not sure what a 'wind up microwave' is but now I'm guessing the video would be pretty cool.
Keep on rockin' little man.

They're gonna love him at Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom