• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think I got Omicron AKA Covid Lite Ultra...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   0
Reaction score
Been hacking up nasty **** since yesterday morning. No fever or headache but I felt kinda zoned out most of yesterday. Plus nothing tastes the way it's supposed to. I aint whinin about it or even concerned too much. But I definitely brought something home cause the last daughter woke up with it today.
Oh well...Dayquil/Nyquil and Alka Seltzer Cold which BTW tastes WAY worse than I remembered it. You know we only have like maybe a 99.5 % chance of living through this. But I aint scared...:sick:

First time I ever used that emoji.

Damn. Hope you're okay.

From what I know you will almost certainly experience fever and chills if it's covid.

My neighbor died of covid about two weeks ago, and her son has been on a vent for about two months, plus all his to s on one foot were amputated. Not trying to scare you but it's no joke. Get yourself checked out by a doc.

Well, time to Google a testing site......

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk
Walgreens wight around the corner from us. Last daughter went to see some **** called Falling in Reverse at the Tabernackle last Thursday. And they have this vax or current test rule. So we had to sit for an hour in the Walgreen's drive through since that's how they do testing.
If it IS the OhmyGod I am kinda glad for it. That way we get the natural immunity to the latest version with no vax side effects.

Caught something Thursday, the worst sore throat of my entire life Thursday night. Didn't sleep at all, hurt to breathe, even through my nose. Never had anything like that before, thank God. Didn't really get out of bed Saturday. Didn't feel awful, just tired. Ran low grade fever. Much better today. Hope/expect to be 90%+ tomorrow. Everyone keeps saying "Get tested!". Why? 1) nothing will change if I'm positive or negative and 2) the tests clearly aren't very accurate. So seriously, what's the point? :noidea: So I can get a "I survived the Rona" Tshirt? Or join "the club"?

Back
Top Bottom