• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things that piss me off,,,,,,, (please contribute)

Capture+_2020-11-22-11-01-46-1.png
crotch shots

Drivers...
No turn signals.
No lights on on dusk or when it's raining.
Cars with no working brake lights.
Going way to fast...or way to slow.
Drivers that tailgate.
Drivers that cut across three lanes on the expressway to take an exit.
Drivers that are on phones, eating or appear to be dancing in their car while on I-285.
Drivers that never wave to say "thank you" if you let them in traffic.
Import 4-cylinder cars with terrible sounding mufflers.
Short woman that drive their Tahoe XLs as though they want to show everyone they are NOT intimidated.
People that pull out in front of you, but won't speed up. If I have to pull out like that, at least I floor it......

In general.....
Democrats that just plain lie.
Joe Biden, K Harris, AOC, Nancy P, Chuck S. All of them.....
Masks
Websites that have all of their ammo still listed, only to find out later its not in stock.

On here....
Bad pics, no pics or stock pics from GB.
Pics with some guys ugly feet or guns on dirty sheets.
Phrases such as: "Testin' the waters" and "Just seein' what's out there".
Bumping and relisting their stuff over and over, without any changes or price cuts.
New members that reply in for sale threads, but only quote the listing with no other message.

On here.

“can call or text me with offers. # is 111-1111”. I do not make deals on here without going through the message system. After that I will give # once deal is agreed upon!!!

I write those numbers on bathroom walls around town offering services

All of the fast food franchises advertising food that never, I mean never, Looks the same when you get it...I wish I had the time to go in and order something from each one..Open that puppy up on their counter and take a pic.....I would start a YouTube video of all the results... It's all false advertising and that pisses me off..Back to cooking for me now...

Back
Top Bottom