• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things that piss me off,,,,,,, (please contribute)

Have that happen here a lot but with semi trucks. We have roads that run parallel with a train track. The trucks cross over the tracks and knowing they are blocking the tracks, pull out in front of you to get off the track vs. waiting for you to go by first.
That I can understand. Drove a truck about 35 years ago. This guy pulled out in a pickup out of a driveway.

Guys on here who complain about the lawlessness and chaos of liberals then cry like little girls about getting a ticket for something they think obviously shouldn’t apply to them. Speeding, speed traps, revenue generation, cry cry cry.

People that buy ammo at local stores and flip it here for double or triple the price keeping me from being able to go to the range because I can’t replace what Id like to shoot ... by the time I get there only thing left is 25-06 I guess I should buy a new rifle at least that deer rifle ammo is in stock occasionally

crying baby whinerbee.gif
here ya go.

People that buy ammo at local stores and flip it here for double or triple the price keeping me from being able to go to the range because I can’t replace what Id like to shoot ... by the time I get there only thing left is 25-06 I guess I should buy a new rifle at least that deer rifle ammo is in stock occasionally
People on here that buy from flippers piss me off.

Back
Top Bottom