• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There was a shooting today, 4-5-21 at Buford Academy Sports parking lot. Yellow police tape was up t

Yeah. That's the guy!
oVROt1E.gif

A weapon deal was being made and I believe the buyer had a friend tag along in the car just to be safe... the buyers buddy ended up ND in the vehicle while the deal was going down. Armslist deal was mentioned and they were not Newnan locals lol
They were probably from Peachtree City....(PTC people hate Coweta people, too good for them and all)

Sounds like a deal that happened in Newnan Academy a while back... that was crazy for sure!

Both shootings in the Newnan parking lot were customers. 1 guy bought a 1911 and gut shot himself in his car. The second guy bought an 870 and shot his truck from the inside out. Was there a 3rd shooting at the Academy ?

I left Academy just before 1:30 yesterday, ran over to Costco to buy gas, and on my way back home I saw a whole mess of police and ambulances racing towards that area. I didn't realize it was at Academy until a buddy texted me later asking if I knew what was going on there. Sounds like I missed out on all the fun by about 3 or 4 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom