• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Theme Parks- I can't ride the big stuff anymore.

I've had motion sickness since I can remember. Seriously, spin me around 3 times in an office chair and I'm in trouble.

Also, the guy "Michael" in the plaid shirt late in the video straight cracked me up.
That mofo went out like 4 times. Waking up screaming like a little xxxxx and then pass out again. Lol

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

When I was 24, I was 10' tall and bulletproof. I'd ride anything, including whatever her name was at the time. Now-a-days, coasters are still fun. Giant Ferris or double wheels, no problem. Free fall stuff, cool. But crap like this... oh hell naw.

199cb98964b1d60c6f8c4304fd27293b.jpg

Rides have gotten more complex no doubt but it's stlll physics and physiology. And...it's like Sex. Make sure you breath cadence keeps pace with your heart beat and the blood flow will follow. Otherwise...even viagara wont help you.

The physics of rides dont change. The ride starts with similar energy at the top of the ride and disperses the energy throughout the run. Your body reacts the same as long as you keep in mind to breathe correctly (i.e. dont hold your breath). Keep your blood from flowing to different parts of your body before you pass out...

Is this you?
I picked which one was going to pass out every time. The only one i did not get right was the last one where both of them passed out

I'm the same way, no motion rides for me. Got a permanent inner ear problem that takes a toll on any motion ride. I still go but do a lot of crowd watching while the wife and kids rides. Guess now I'm a professional crowd watcher.

Back
Top Bottom