• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Theme Parks- I can't ride the big stuff anymore.

Yes, I can do roller coasters as long as I'm moving forward or backwards in a relative straight line. But the 3D rides that spin and turn suddenly give me motion sickness found this out last year. When I was younger I could ride anything but now I just stick with your basic coasters. None of those newer ones where the entire ride cart moves in every way possible. And Its a Small World just makes me sick in the head that song its stays with you all day.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I ride all the rides except then last time I rode the old Georgia Cyclone at Six Flags several years ago, I felt that I was kicked in the neck by a mule. It ruined my day.

Other than that, no issues.
Mine was the Back to the Future ride at Universal, when I got off that ride I hit the first trash can I could find and my day was done.

I rode Mission Space about 15 years ago . That’ll spin you up to about 2G’s , I wonder if Epcot still has it ?

They did last time I was there, about 5 years ago. Made the mistake of riding it. I was so sick and disoriented my wife almost call paramedics. Took me an hour laying in the grass outside the ride to get right.

I ride all the rides except then last time I rode the old Georgia Cyclone at Six Flags several years ago, I felt that I was kicked in the neck by a mule. It ruined my day.

Other than that, no issues.
they recently updated it. It is a much more smooth ride now. Fast as hell

This.

Love all the other rides and the ones at Disney, too - but the old GA Cyclone was not a pleasant experience as an adult.

Its called the Twisted Cyclone now. I think its the best ride in the park. It starts fast right out the gate and doesn't stop.

When Back to the Future opened the movement and video we're out of sync. Rose it when I was much younger and my mom was sick for three days afterward. I closed my eyes as I knew it was making me sick.

I have always had issues with motion sickness. People who have never experienced it don't understand what it's like. Even with Dramamine I can still get sick.

When I hit 40 that was the end of roller coasters for me I got off of the Superman at six flags just like you I was sick for hours after the ride I think it’s part of getting old brother.

Back
Top Bottom