• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

Nothing so far I may contact NAA directly.
My “The Dude” finally arrived after ordering back in July. FFL called and tell me that the thing looks used and has several spots of surface rust. I didn’t even bother to drive over to take a look. At close to $400, I am not going to put up with that. It is on its way back to Kentucky Gun.

Hopefully it won’t be one they offer you.

My “The Dude” finally arrived after ordering back in July. FFL called and tell me that the thing looks used and has several spots of surface rust. I didn’t even bother to drive over to take a look. At close to $400, I am not going to put up with that. It is on its way back to Kentucky Gun.

Hopefully it won’t be one they offer you.

dang.....and after waiting for it too

yeah, it was a bit disappointing and perhaps I should have taken it and worked with NAA. I suspect there will be other limited editions in my future.
No more factory purchases for me. I want to see it first from now on. Maybe I'll pay more on the secondary market but then again maybe not.

When NAA released the first Black edition PVD coated guns I purchased 12 of them and all but 3 came in with chip marks along the top side of the barrel. I was pissed and contacted the Distributor to complain. It was then that I determined the cause of the damage.. It was because they do not close the metal box and lock it and the white boxes are slightly larger & due to this the top stays open just enough for the gun the move around. I noticed that all of the guns when opened slowly, were all pushed against the hinges, therefore causing the mishaps. I contacted NAA and stressed my concerns for future purchases and strongly suggested they put them in a padded sleeve or rubber ban the metal box closed.

I received the NEW Chinese "Luck" engraved Dragon and guess what???
I guess they took my advise and they are in a somewhat padded sleeve.
luck.jpg

Now Wait for it>>>>>
luck 1.jpg

When NAA released the first Black edition PVD coated guns I purchased 12 of them and all but 3 came in with chip marks along the top side of the barrel. I was pissed and contacted the Distributor to complain. It was then that I determined the cause of the damage.. It was because they do not close the metal box and lock it and the white boxes are slightly larger & due to this the top stays open just enough for the gun the move around. I noticed that all of the guns when opened slowly, were all pushed against the hinges, therefore causing the mishaps. I contacted NAA and stressed my concerns for future purchases and strongly suggested they put them in a padded sleeve or rubber ban the metal box closed.

I received the NEW Chinese "Luck" engraved Dragon and guess what???
I guess they took my advise and they are in a somewhat padded sleeve.
View attachment 2858015

Now Wait for it>>>>>
View attachment 2858016

jealous here

Back
Top Bottom