• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Theis IWB Holster Review

jloneill17

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
So I got my Theis holster today. Fits my G19 and my G22 perfectly. I honestly cannot tell the difference between Tommy's holster and the other "High Priced" holsters out there. The leather is great, the retention for holding the gun is awesome. Comfortable as heck and the gun fits like a glove in the holster. The price point on these can't be beat. I really like the cut of the leather so that the rear of the slide is covered and I don't have to worry about my chunky butt sweating on it. I got mine with the metal clips (no extra charge), though Tommy does offer kydex clips if you desire. I am more than happy with this holster and the purchase. Tommy is a great guy and always answered my emails quick and prompt. Thanks Tommy.

View attachment 40209 Theis holster 001.jpgTheis holster 003.jpgTheis holster 002.jpgView attachment 40210View attachment 40211

Last edited:
been debating this or a kholster. the kholster is cheaper and more known. but i like trading with a small co. too. haven't decided.

The Theis holster comes in the combat cut already and I believe the kholster is a half moon so you need to modify it to remove the leather behind the grip (if desired of course). Plus the Theis is died black already if you get the cowhide. Looking at one myself. $50 shipped is the perfect price point for these. Only $10 more for horsehide. I think this guy will be busy soon.

Back
Top Bottom