• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The worst ammo ...

The Armscor had flared swollen case mouths and crooked bullets in .45acp. Phillipino crap ammo, No way it was SAMMI spec.
Never had a problem limp wristing a Glock. I fire handguns old school, like crushing granite.

Last edited:
My Mini 30 absolutely will not shoot Wolf 7.62 X 39. The firing pin leaves huge dents in the blasting caps, but no boom. She eats whatever else you put in her, just not Wolf.
I also had a bad experience with Wolf .223 going through a DPMS AR and my Mini 14. I had several rounds fail to fire, fail to feed, and one get stuck in the breech.

That was enough for me. I'll spend the extra couple of bucks and get ammo that shoots reliably.

I've never had tula fail in 223 or 9mm in a rra carbine, glock 22 with conversion barrel, m11/9, or Taurus pt111 9mm. And I ve shot ridiculous amounts of tula 223

I've had very smelly ga arms 9mm.

Aguila subsonic sniper is pretty much useless unless you have a custom 10/22 barrel and like racking the bolt each time.

Aguila subsonic sniper is pretty much useless unless you have a custom 10/22 barrel and like racking the bolt each time.

Cycles perfectly in my factory 10/22 and Mark II . The Aguilia does have a gooy bullet lube on it almost like bees wax though that will need to be cleaned after a box or so though.

Back
Top Bottom