• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The wives always know...

Guess I’m lucky mine of 37 years has no clue and never questioned about any toys,she knows I don’t buy anything that I can’t pay cash. whether it’s a gun,boat,goftcart,Ranger or truck.i have no credit ,have not financed anything in 30 years.my daughter always tells me I need to do this and that to get a good credit score,I explained to her if you be patient and save and pay cash you won’t need any.

Guess I’m lucky mine of 37 years has no clue and never questioned about any toys,she knows I don’t buy anything that I can’t pay cash. whether it’s a gun,boat,goftcart,Ranger or truck.i have no credit ,have not financed anything in 30 years.my daughter always tells me I need to do this and that to get a good credit score,I explained to her if you be patient and save and pay cash you won’t need any.
I put everything I can on credit....and pay it off before interest hits.
Can't tell you how many trips we have enjoyed at nearly no cost because of this and the additional benefit is my score hovers above the 800 mark.

It sucks that you have to play chess to be assigned a number but sure helps when you're buying a house, land, etc.

Mine sees them all, never cares. She knows my ways of toys whether it’s guns, hotrods or scoots. I’m the same with her. That’s what 34 years together does…
And… I burn that AMEX up on charges. All my gas, guns and anything else I can put on it. At least I can travel a lot for next to nothing with the sky miles. If they’re gonna bust my ass per gallon I’m gonna get something for it.

Y'all got the wrong wife. Yesterday I was taking pictures of a Glock 43x MOS that I was going to sell (the one in the middle). She walked in and I explained what I was doing. "I have 2 43xs, one stock slide and one with a custom slide and also a 48 mos. So I am selling the spare 43x mos". She said why? you don't need the money, just put it in the safe for now....so I did. Here is the first picture I took when I was getting ready to list it.
View attachment 4400943
Is your wife up for trade??? :becky:

Back
Top Bottom