• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Wild And Wonderful Whites.

"The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" is a piece of Americana and should be required viewing in 3rd grade.
It's ****ing art in nature at it's finest. There are few days in my life that I do not hear or say a quote from the wisdom of the Whites.
Beautiful, a masterpiece...

If you haven't seen this, go now, don't wait. It will change your life!

"The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" is a piece of Americana and should be required viewing in 3rd grade.
It's ****ing art in nature at it's finest. There are few days in my life that I do not hear or say a quote from the wisdom of the Whites.

Bro it really is. True art and beauty. Never once went to my phone to scroll when watching this film.

Sloppy, slimy eggs?

Only because we can relate in some form or fashion.

Back
Top Bottom