the walking dead

Did anybody notice the duffle bag in the corner of the room of the govoners office? They showed it when Michonne was getting her sword back. It looked a lot like the one rick put all the guns in from the sheriffs dept. And I dont remember what happened to it after they made friends with the vato's. So I wonder if they are saying that the govoners goones killed everybody at the nursing home?

Did anybody notice the duffle bag in the corner of the room of the govoners office? They showed it when Michonne was getting her sword back. It looked a lot like the one rick put all the guns in from the sheriffs dept. And I dont remember what happened to it after they made friends with the vato's. So I wonder if they are saying that the govoners goones killed everybody at the nursing home?

i didnt see the bag, now you are gonna make me watch the episode again lol. but i thought the blond chick (brain fart for name) had the gun bag with her when they escaped from the farm when she met michonne? and like the governer had her sword, he has the gun bag to.

i didnt see the bag, now you are gonna make me watch the episode again lol. but i thought the blond chick (brain fart for name) had the gun bag with her when they escaped from the farm when she met michonne? and like the governer had her sword, he has the gun bag to.

Now that I think of it I think your right. I kind of remember her running through the woods with the bag before her and michonne got togeather.

Back
Top Bottom