• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The walking dead returns tonight.

The show has recaptured my attention with the introduction of the Whispers and now Alpha. I am intrigued as to where it's going to go, especially without Rick and Maggie.

Maggie has her own show on ABC. Super agent extraordinaire with the bestest skills.

Does anyone remember the lady in the van that brought the old world technology to Maggie and hillside? Windmills and other skill sets ? I just wonder what's up with that part of the show?

Another boring episode !! Last week's show was decent, and looked as if it was building up to a great battle where the communities band together against the whisperers and have and epic battle. But no!!! A freaking blizzard hits and the kingdom falls to snowballs, and treck across the neighborhood to find shelter that has heat. Lol, and the whisperers apparently go south for the winter.

The last thing on the show was the king on the radio talking with Ricks daughter, walks out of the room after signing off , then a crackeled voice on the radio asking for help , (was this maggie) who knows?

Negan will probably be a leader again now that he has saved Rick's daughter. Afraid the folks splitting up into their kingdoms will make for easy pickings next season by Alpha's deadheads. Maybe Rick will appear in the heat of the upcoming battle in a Helicopter with the troops to save his people from certain death.

Another boring episode !! Last week's show was decent, and looked as if it was building up to a great battle where the communities band together against the whisperers and have and epic battle. But no!!! A freaking blizzard hits and the kingdom falls to snowballs, and treck across the neighborhood to find shelter that has heat. Lol, and the whisperers apparently go south for the winter.

The last thing on the show was the king on the radio talking with Ricks daughter, walks out of the room after signing off , then a crackeled voice on the radio asking for help , (was this maggie) who knows?
OR CARES? I gave up when the ''gheyness" took over a few seasons ago.:puke:

Rick, is NOT DEAD! He was on a helicopter when we last saw him hurt. Yes, I believe this show does not have much time left. Maggie, has gone away on a Far trip to find herself. But, they have not killed off her character. I don't like the show now because all the Major leaders of group are WOMEN, What type of BULL ****, is this! That to me is more HOLLYWOOD CRAP, I'M not against women fighting but no men leaders what are we living in a WORLD of Fantasy!

Back
Top Bottom