• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The video went straight to dvd

Sneakypete

Bear Icon Lifetime Supporter
CATRGR6
184   0
Reaction score
9160FC6C-78F0-4518-A7BD-8417F33912A8.jpeg

In for the sequel movie... "A Prosecutor's Dream Come True".

View attachment 2695264

If it was our property that we had worked so hard for and a mob showed up with a reputation of destroying things all over the country, hard to believe that we wouldn't respond the same way. Yes, the "authorities" that were no where to be seen when the destruction of property was going on would want to prosecute you to score political points, but if the shoe was on their foot, they too would respond like this couple. Remember, they didn't soot anyone; they just made it plain that they were prepared to defend themselves and their property. No one in their right mind ever wants to shoot another human being.

I hope people are not naive enough to believe that this situation couldn't happen to them. The way things are trending with all of these "protests" and the cultural shift, I expect to see many more of these kinds of situations pop up around the country. Even in the "nicer" parts of town or on the "right side of the tracks" so to speak.

In for the sequel movie... "A Prosecutor's Dream Come True".

View attachment 2695264
Ummm, highly unlikely.... how in the hell is a prosecutor going to prosecute with no police to enforce?? Remember, BLM was marching through the gated community (trespassing) to the mayors house to demand that she "defund the police"
I imagine BLM's 911 call was met with hysterical laughing on the other end when they called to report some rich, white, liberal lawyers pointing guns at them for marching down a private street to protest the police and demand that they be defunded and disbanded! Also, I imagine that not only did the mayor live in that gated community but also the judge and prosecutor, and those BLM thugs probably trampled their prize roses or left litter on their golf course, so now it's personal.

The leaders of the "protest" committed what would be a felony crime in Georgia criminal damage to property first degree when they tore down that rod iron gate at the restricted entrance to the neighborhood.
That's in addition to criminal trespass, disorderly conduct, and probably prowling too.

Back
Top Bottom