• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  The Ultimate AR-15 Giveaway....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No2sc2, You won a 20rd box of Tulla .223 with the ticket you left me. Up to you to get it. lol. Good meeting you.

Hahahah nice! I had a feeling I was going to win. The door previous door prize winners were numbers before and after me. It's fine if you have a .223, go ahead and have fun! Surprisingly my colt doesn't like the steel ammo. Something about the coating on the case that makes it not function correctly. The silver bear aka zinc is a little bit better but those other Tula/wolf, no go. If you don't want them, pass it on to speednut for letting me take such a sweet picture with his 460SW. That thing is massive!

Hahahah nice! I had a feeling I was going to win. The door previous door prize winners were numbers before and after me. It's fine if you have a .223, go ahead and have fun! Surprisingly my colt doesn't like the steel ammo. Something about the coating on the case that makes it not function correctly. The silver bear aka zinc is a little bit better but those other Tula/wolf, no go. If you don't want them, pass it on to speednut for letting me take such a sweet picture with his 460SW. That thing is massive!

Not one of my AR'S like it. We will find a good cause in your name...lol.

Thanks so much everyone, I wish I could have been there tonight!! It sounds like a great time!! I spoke with 300AAC and I have something planned for the next meet and greet for everyone!! Just as a way to say thank you..Thanks everyone!!

Thanks so much everyone, I wish I could have been there tonight!! It sounds like a great time!! I spoke with 300AAC and I have something planned for the next meet and greet for everyone!! Just as a way to say thank you..Thanks everyone!!

you re-gifting the AR already??? NO...SHAME ON YOU!!! j/k

Lucky.............................. Congrats! Oh btw, who picked the winner?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom