• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Truth About The Workforce!!

199128346_10227437492350784_2038705124604874627_n.jpg
Anyone who looks down on a tradesman is someone who hasn't needed a good tradesman.

I practically beg the young people in my life to learn a trade. So many young people are scared to work these days that, those who will learn a trade and work hard, will practically be printing money and always have job security.

It's there for the taking for those that are willing to do it.

I practically beg the young people in my life to learn a trade. So many young people are scared to work these days that, those who will learn a trade and work hard, will practically be printing money and always have job security.

It's there for the taking for those that are willing to do it.
I’m 24 and I wholeheartedly agree. I grew up doing hardwood floors, I’m in the specialized field of blasting and I can do some plumbing (not a plumber though). ;)

Both of my son's have worked with me since they were toddlers. My recent high school graduate will spend his second summer working for me full time before heading off to Kennesaw to work on any engineering degree. He is always in demand with my plumbers because he works so hard. My 14 year old is already decent in operating an excavator.

Raising boys with a work ethic and real work skills in the Milton High School district isn't easy but I've done it I think and they will be better off because of it I believe.

Back
Top Bottom