• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The trend

I have no idea why anyone is sticking up for the people who are doing exactly what the OP are talking about. I don’t give a damn what type of “logical” reason someone is trying to make up to defend a $800 glock, a $1000 WASR or $1 9mm rounds. It makes people look idiotic even attempting to explain why those items would even come that close to bringing that type of coin.

this is the exact reason I have stopped even trying to trade or purchase anything from anyone. Hell, I am in the forums now because I can’t even stand to skim through the classifieds. (Not saying the forums are bad, I’m just never in them lol)

OP is exactly right. And hit the nail on the head about the comments - if you see that 50% markup item, you know damn well them comments are disabled.

No, the OP makes it seem like anyone who closes comments is some nefarious evil price gouger (Even though “gouging“ is not possible for non-essential items....but whatever) charging two times MSRP (which is fine actually if demand creates that market and grown adults choose to pay that...but again, whatever).

Some people just don't want manure and nonsense in their ads. Especially from all the price police dbags who seem to think that the price 1, 2, or more years ago must be the price today. Clearly these unsophisticated under-resourced idiots don’t buy and sell gold, silver, or real estate. So yeah...whine and cry about prices and locked threads. Seems like the have-nots are having a hissy fit when the market is not in their favor and they were not prepared fir the current market.

I've been reading these comments on this lovely Monday morning naked, sitting in a beanbag eating Cheetos, way out here in the pasture. Just wanted to give you a nice visual to start your day. You are now free to resume beating your equus mortuus. Still though, y'all funny. Funny ha ha, not funny queer.

I've been reading these comments on this lovely Monday morning naked, sitting in a beanbag eating Cheetos, way out here in the pasture. Just wanted to give you a nice visual to start your day. You are now free to resume beating your equus mortuus. Still though, y'all funny. Funny ha ha, not funny queer.
Ha, I gotcha beat. I’m a nudist. So when I’m on here I’m ALWAYS nekid.

Ha, I gotcha beat. I’m a nudist. So when I’m on here I’m ALWAYS nekid.
tenor.gif

I knew it!

Back
Top Bottom