• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The trend

I have no idea why anyone is sticking up for the people who are doing exactly what the OP are talking about. I don’t give a damn what type of “logical” reason someone is trying to make up to defend a $800 glock, a $1000 WASR or $1 9mm rounds. It makes people look idiotic even attempting to explain why those items would even come that close to bringing that type of coin.

this is the exact reason I have stopped even trying to trade or purchase anything from anyone. Hell, I am in the forums now because I can’t even stand to skim through the classifieds. (Not saying the forums are bad, I’m just never in them lol)

OP is exactly right. And hit the nail on the head about the comments - if you see that 50% markup item, you know damn well them comments are disabled.

Mr. Glock, your opinion and you are welcome to it. But I have a question, if you see an item that you feel has a 50% markup and the comments have not been disabled, what are you going to do? Whether the comments are disabled or enabled, it is against site rules to comment negatively in an ad. So, what would you do if you see an with a 50% markup that does not have disabled comment? Just asking.

Back
Top Bottom