• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The thing I'm most 'scared' of in the woods....

I hate ticks, hornets, and almost stepping on snakes, but my number one fear in the woods is other people. Especially when they're where they aren't supposed to be.

Stepping in the middle of a 30 bird covey of quail. I know they are harmless and i love hunting them but when they flush and I've got birds hitting and flying all around me it's cardiac time.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

That's funny!
I know what it's like to walk into the middle of a flock of turkeys right before full dark.
I never saw a one and when they took off I thought they were helicopters and had a Marine Corps flashback, lol! I was in the defense the whole time! :becky:

.... or having a pheasant flush right underneath you when you're not ready and hung over. Clears the gunk out of your arteries for sure!

That's funny!
I know what it's like to walk into the middle of a flock of turkeys right before full dark.
I never saw a one and when they took off I thought they were helicopters and had a Marine Corps flashback, lol! I was in the defense the whole time! :becky:

.... or having a pheasant flush right underneath you when you're not ready and hung over. Clears the gunk out of your arteries for sure!

Yep pheasants will make ypu skip a beat for sure.
My brother almost blew my head off once when a pheasant launched and he swung behind the firing line.
I hit the dirt .
Was our first and last time hunting together.
That same day he also checked his safety on his 20 ga by pulling the trigger and shooting a hole in the chair next to me in the basement.
Yep was the last time I ever got near him with a firearm in his hand.
He’s a Biden supporter now so he’s dead to me.

Yep pheasants will make ypu skip a beat for sires
My brother almost blew my head off once when a pheasant launched and he swung behind the firing line.
I hit the dirt .
Was our first and last time hunting together.
That same day he also checked his safety on his 20 ga by pulling the trigger and shooting a hole in the chair next to me in the basement.
Yep was the last time I ever got near him with a firearm in his hand.
He’s a Biden supporter now so he’s dead to me.

Holy crap! :behindsofa:

Back
Top Bottom