• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Tactical Ten Commandments

cmshoot cmshoot This should be called the civilian carry ten commandments. One example I stuck a M9 under my body armor to have a meet and great with an Iraqi Iman because He refused to meet us if armed. It was very sketchy to say the least. It kinda goes against the whole waistband scenario. There are other scenarios but your commandments are more civilian related.

cmshoot cmshoot This should be called the civilian carry ten commandments. One example I stuck a M9 under my body armor to have a meet and great with an Iraqi Iman because He refused to meet us if armed. It was very sketchy to say the least. It kinda goes against the whole waistband scenario. There are other scenarios but your commandments are more civilian related.

No, these Commandments cover all, but I do recognize that there will be special circumstances that trump the Commandments.......like your example. I can come up with similar scenarios where a civilian might have to stick his pistol in his waistband in an emergency.

Common sense prevails. The Commandment about the waistband is a good, solid rule about folks that make it a HABIT carrying in their waistband, not a single, one-off scenario that is outside the norm.

Common sense prevails. The Commandment about the waistband is a good, solid rule about folks that make it a HABIT carrying in their waistband, not a single, one-off scenario that is outside the norm.

That's why I called it iffy. If I'm out in the yard or running to the gas station real quick, it's often in my waist band. If I'm going out for a real purpose, it's in a holster.

Thou must not put a tourniquet on a hole that has not leaked more than a shot glass full.
Thou must not point a gun at anything which you do not want a hole.
Thou must not shove a gun with a light trigger and no safety in a holster while pointIn the muzzle at your body parts.

Back
Top Bottom