• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The storm a week ago Damage

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I am on the mend now, thanks to Torn Torn Some picks of the devastation, on my property. This is going to cost a fortune to clean up. The road coming to my Home washed out, culvert destroyed. I can no longer deal with a huge monster pine, between our home and the creek..It is massive and by the grace of God, it did not fall yet..I took pic's of my woods leading up to the house..I have talked with a guy about making repairs including new gravel.
trees.jpg

trees.jpg
trees5.jpg
trees2.jpg

trees3.jpg

trees4.jpg

trees5.jpg

Attachments

• trees5.jpg
    trees5.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 11
I am on the mend now, thanks to Torn Torn Some picks of the devastation, on my property. This is going to cost a fortune to clean up. The road coming to my Home washed out, culvert destroyed. I can no longer deal with a huge monster pine, between our home and the creek..It is massive and by the grace of God, it did not fall yet..I took pic's of my woods leading up to the house..I have talked with a guy about making repairs including new gravel.
View attachment 3205692
View attachment 3205692 View attachment 3205695 View attachment 3205703
View attachment 3205712
View attachment 3205713
View attachment 3205715
Good Grief. I'm sorry to here that man. I'd volunteer to help but I am extremely dangerous with a chainsaw.

Back
Top Bottom