• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The state of your goto gun store

beaker

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   0
Reaction score
Been in two different shops in the last few days, one in Stockbridge one in Covington. The racks and shelves are bare. According to employers, the past three weeks have been crazy, and their suppliers can replenish the stock because of the pandemic. Folks need to chill. Can’t even buy ammo because there isn’t any.

what are y’all seeing?

aint been out to see ****
This!! I don’t really need anything firearm related so not an issue for me. Especially since I’m in that “high risk” catagory, congestive heart failure, diabetic, can’t see to drive due to cataracts and my eye surgery has been postponed until this Coronavirus crap subsides.

I filled out my form 4473’s on a table in their parking lot, by appointment, to pick up a couple of transfers and I bought a few ammo cans while there. They brought them outside to me so i’m not sure what the shelves looked like.....lol

I've picked up a couple of transfers, although I did notice while waiting that my LGS was pretty well stocked except for JHP pistol ammo. I kind of think online shopping is the way to go right now, if you are looking for something specific like I was.

I work at Mainstreet Guns and Range in Lilburn. We have a lot of inventory as far as firearms, however we are out of quite a few of our more popular firearms. We have a good bit of ammo as well, especially 22LR, but we are running low on 9mm fmj and haven't had 9mm hollowpoints in a couple weeks. We do have a little bit of 9mm +P hollowpoints, but running low on those as well.

I was in forrest park army navy today for some gear. They were down to about 30 percent of their usual stock, but there was something from each group there. ARs, AKs, shotguns and they have always been reasonable on price I saw nothing different today.

Back
Top Bottom