• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The sex posts...

Hi forum users, I'm not very into the topic, but I want to share something. It is very difficult for me to be in a relationship with a girl, but I like to have sex with them. So, recently I was advised a site on which you can find a couple for sex. It helped me a lot and I want to share it with you ######
I JUST reported this in another thread and here it is in this one. Looks like they will have to add CAPTCHA that can weed out bots to the sign up process.

I JUST reported this in another thread and here it is in this one. Looks like they will have to add CAPTCHA that can weed out bots to the sign up process.
Already is a captcha and a lot of other precautions in place. The spam bots just keep getting smarter and it's hard to always keep them in check.

Already is a captcha and a lot of other precautions in place. The spam bots just keep getting smarter and it's hard to always keep them in check.

Or, much to the chagrin of the members, you could enable moderator approval for every post, requiring that every post go into a "holding" bin, then a moderator reviews it and agrees or disagrees to send it on for posting. You would probably only need another 10 to 20 full time moderators to implement, right?

I used to be a mod on a good sized forum and for a month or two, mods spent most of our time banning bots like this. It is time consuming and frustrating, especially early in the morning trying to catch up from the bots getting in during the wee ours when most everyone is asleep.

Back
Top Bottom