• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The OFFICIAL "Welcome to the site!" Thread containing all a new user needs to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying relist an item but it keeps redirecting me to the new three post rule. I only have two listings. Is this right or am I doing something wrong.

You've used all three free listings for the month. Relisting an ad counts toward the total.

I am trying to compile a thread for new users that will serve as sort of a starter kit for the site.

If any one has any suggestions as to questions that should be answered here or threads that should be included please post them in here.

Upon registration every new member will get a PM now that has a link to this thread.

Thanks!
I have been a member for 3 years, I view pretty often but do not buy a lot of stuff, but under my name and avaatar it says new to trader, so how long do I have to be a member for that to change?

I have been a member for 3 years, I view pretty often but do not buy a lot of stuff, but under my name and avaatar it says new to trader, so how long do I have to be a member for that to change?
I think on your' 6th post it goes away... :)

It is based on post count not time joined... mine went away awhile ago. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom